The Online Education Department is always working to improve the Academy's online learning system.
Recent updates include the addition of video mark-up to the "Notes" critiquing tools and — most especially — the launch of the new online Gradebook!
Reminder: The old Flash-based whiteboard is no longer available. Students will still be able to view markup their instructors made with the whiteboard in past semesters, but the whiteboard can no longer be used for new critiques. Instead, you can use the Notes critiquing interface for marking up your students' images and video. Learn more: Tools for Online Critiques
If you've been away from online teaching for more than a semester, you might want to check out these posts, as well:
- Back in the saddle again...
- New online for Spring 2018
- New for Fall 2017 in the online learning system
- What's new for Summer 2017?
- New for Spring 2017
- New for Fall 2016 in your Online Classes
- Summer starts soon! Are you ready?
RETURN TO: Blog