Online Teaching Library > For ONLINE Instructors
Resources specifically for ONLINE Instructors:
- Standards for Online Instructors
- Preparing for Online Teaching
- Navigating the Online Learning System
- Announcements & Policies
- Instructor Presence
- Communicating Online
- Managing Your Online Discussion
- Online Critique & Feedback
- Grading Online
- Online Teaching Tips & Best Practices
- Online Teaching Challenges
- Building an Online Class
- Online Student Academic Support (OSAS)
Online Teaching Blog
The Spring 2019 semester ends on SATURDAY, May 25 — one day earlier than the usual end of a module. Please make sure you alert your students. You can also choose to extend the due and close dates of your assignments to give your students an extra day to submit their work, if you like. Keep in mind, however, that students cannot access the course modules after the official end of the semester.
Final grades for all classes are due by 11:59 p.m. on FRIDAY, May 31. (Learn more: Posting Progress Grades.)
Part-time instructors must submit their final hours for the semester by 11:59 p.m. on SUNDAY, June 2. (Learn more: Reporting your hours in Workday)
Wrapping Up — and Looking Ahead
You might find it helpful to review these pages and blog posts, which provide guidance on crucial end-of-semester tasks and issues:
- Making it all up?
- Wrapping up the semester well
- Winding down...
- If you're teaching next semester...
RETURN TO: Online Teaching Blog |