View / Download
Online Student Academic Support (OSAS) provides a range of support to online students, including writing and language support, academic coaching, content-based tutoring, and accommodation for documented disabilities (learn more: OSAS Services). If your students need specialized help with their classes, you can refer them to OSAS for support.
How to Refer a Student to OSAS
From Inside the Discussion
The easiest way to refer a student to Online Student Academic Support (OSAS) is from inside a discussion topic.
from the grades page
However, if the student you want to refer has made no posts, you can submit a referral from the Grades Detail page for that student. Here’s how:
- Click the “Grades” link in the “Profile” section of your homepage:
- Click "View" to see details for the correct class:
- Click "Grade Detail" for the student you want to refer:
- Click "Refer Student to ARC." Fill out and submit the form.
- To refer another student, select his name from the drop-down menu: