Have questions about teaching?
Confused about how some of the online tools work? Need tips on best practices? Want to share ideas with other instructors? Faculty Evaluation & Coaching staff host regular workshops, where you have a chance to talk with your colleagues and get answers to your teaching questions.
Unless otherwise noted, all workshops will be held online. See details on .
Workshops are FREE, but space is limited.
Did you miss a workshop? You can watch a recording of Past Events.
Upcoming Events | Past Events
- Orientation for New Onsite Instructors
- Monday, January 28, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (live, in-person — Room TBD)
- Tuesday, January 29, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (live, online — see "How to Participate in an Online Workshop," below, for details on how to log in)
- New Online Instructor Q&A
- Thursday, January 31, 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 5, 12 noon - 1 p.m.
- Gradebook Q&A (learn more about The Gradebook)
- Monday, January 28, 3-4 p.m.
- Friday, February 1, 12 noon - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 6, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 7, 10 - 11 a.m.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
How to Participate in an Online Workshop