Accessing your course content
You will have access to your online classes beginning two weeks before the semester begins.
To see your class modules or discussion area:
- Log in at http://www.academyart.edu/login.html.
- Navigate to the Portal page, if necessary.
- Click the Instructor Home link (under INSTRUCTOR PORTAL).
- Click into your class using the links under ENROLLMENTS. (Be sure you’re looking at the correct semester.)
- Navigate through your class using the links on the main menu.
- You can access the learning modules and any tests through the Outline.
- If your class has media, you can review these files by clicking the Media tab.
- The interactive space for an online class is called the Discussion.
- From the Outline, you can navigate into the module pages.