Online Education is rolling out the Gradebook systematically in online classes. Each semester, several hundred more online classes are being updated to work with the Gradebook. If one of your classes is using the Gradebook, you will receive an email notice at the start of the semester.
The Gradebook is being rolled out in onsite classes upon request. Please check with your director, if you are interested in having the Gradebook added to your onsite classes.
- The Gradebook is connected to the course and not to the instructor. This means that you might have the Gradebook in some of your classes but not in others.
- The Gradebook cannot be added to a class after the semester begins.
If you have questions or need support with the Gradebook, please contact:
- Charles Curtis (Online Education): email@example.com
- Jenny Michael (Faculty Evaluation & Coaching): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Help Desk: email@example.com
Learning about the Gradebook
Finally, sign up for a Q&A session about the gradebook.
We have organized the training & support materials for the gradebook into a series of frequently-asked questions. Use the links below to explore. Also check out Answers to your Gradebook questions.
See Gradebook Basics
See Reviewing Grades