Have questions about teaching?
Confused about how some of the online tools work? Need tips on best practices? Want to share ideas with other instructors? Faculty Evaluation & Coaching staff host regular workshops, where you have a chance to talk with your colleagues and get answers to your teaching questions.
Unless otherwise noted, all workshops will be held online. See details on .
Workshops are FREE, but space is limited.
email@example.com to reserve your spot!
Did you miss a workshop? You can watch a recording of Past Events.
Upcoming Events | Past Events
August - september 2018
Training for New Instructors
General End of the Semester Q&A for New
Orientation for New Onsite Instructors
- On Campus: Tuesday, 9/4, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Live Online: Wednesday, 9/5, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Teaching in Your Online Office: Tuesday, 9/18, 2 - 3 p.m
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
For ONLINE Instructors (Workshop Video coming soon)
- Monday, 8/27, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8/28, 4 - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8/29, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 8/30, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9/5, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 9/6, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Friday, 9/7, 10 - 11 a.m.
- Monday, 9/10, Noon - 1 p.m.
For ONSITE Instructors (Watch the Workshop Video)
- Thursday, 8/30, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9/4, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Thursday, 9/6, 10 - 11 a.m.
– Noon (Pacific Time)
General End of the Semester Q&A for New Online Instructors
Wednesday, 4/29, 11:00 a.m. – Noon (Pacific Time)
Zoom Training for Onsite Instructors
- One-on-one Training and Assistance available on request.
For the last several weeks, Faculty Evaluation and Coaching has been offering daily workshops to help you transition to Zoom technology. At this time, we've seen a large drop in attendance as instructors have become more confident and proficient teaching classes using Zoom. With these things in mind, starting this Thursday, 4/16, the workshops will be discontinued and instead individualized Zoom support will be available exclusively.
To contact us, please email Faculty Evaluation and Coaching and one of our staff will get back to you quickly during business hours: email@example.com
How to Participate in an Online Workshop
Online Meeting Troubleshooting: