All workshops are offered in a live web-conference format, and sessions are recorded for later, on-demand viewing. All times listed are Pacific time.
- Finding Calm Amidst Your Online Life | Space is limited! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always on. Hyper-connected. On demand. Just in time. These are phrases often used to describe our inherently dual-digital modern lives, but what do we do when we find that those very characteristics drain and distract us (and our students)? Jennifer Russell leads us in exploring the scope of the issues, learning how other educators find balance, and discovering practices to navigate our digital lives with intentionality.
- JUST ADDED!! Advanced Tips & Tricks for Online Teachers | Space is limited! RSVP to email@example.com
Would you like to pick up some new techniques to help simplify your online teaching? Want to learn more about the available tools (e.g., Turnitin, Adobe Connect)? Have persistent teaching issues you’d like to discuss? Rachel Levin and Jenny Michael will share strategies and answer questions.
- Finding Calm Amidst Your Online Life Life
- Helping Students Conquer Procrastination
- Teaching How to Learn
- Engaging Your Absent / Silent / Invisible Students
Link external LinkImage video URL https://live4.academyart.edu/p1poin1xvy5/ Q&A for New Online Teachers