Have questions about teaching?
Confused about how some of the online tools work? Need tips on best practices? Want to share ideas with other instructors? Faculty Evaluation & Coaching staff host regular workshops, where you have a chance to talk with your colleagues and get answers to your teaching questions.
Unless otherwise noted, all workshops will be held online. See details on .
Workshops are FREE, but space is limited.
Did you miss a workshop? You can watch a recording of Past Events.
Upcoming Events | Past Events
- Orientation for New Onsite Instructors
- Monday, January 28, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (live, in-person — Room TBD)
- Tuesday, January 29, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (live, online — see "How to Participate in an Online Workshop," below, for details on how to log in)
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
- New Online Instructor Q&A
- Thursday, January 31, 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 5, 12 noon - 1 p.m.
No reservation needed: See details on .
- Gradebook Q&A (learn more about The Gradebook)
- Monday, January 28, 3-4 p.m.
- Friday, February 1, 12 noon - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 6, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 7, 10 - 11 a.m.
RSVP to email@example.com to reserve your spot!
- Teaching in Your Online Office (learn more about Teaching in a Virtual Office)
Adobe Connect is a fun and easy supplemental tool available to faculty on a per request basis. This tool allows you to host live meetings with students, utilize webcams, share your screen, share and mark-up documents, record your sessions, and much more. This workshop will walk you through the basics of Adobe Connect, give you hands on experience with the tool, and provide time for questions.
Tuesday, February 19, 4-5 p.m.
RSVP to Onlineoffice@academyart.edu to request an online office of your own — and to reserve your spot in this training!
How to Participate in an Online Workshop
Adobe Connect Troubleshooting: