Do you have questions about online teaching? Are you confused about how some of the new online tools work? Want some tips about best practices in online classes? Join us for a live workshop on Teaching Online!
This semester, we will be hosting regular meetings for online instructors, where you will have a chance to talk with Instructional Development staff and get answers to your teaching questions.
Here are the dates for the Fall Q&A sessions:
- You will need a web browser and a telephone.
- In addition, we would like to use video conferencing for as many people as possible. So if you have a webcam, we hope you will consider participating via video.
- To enter the session, go to: https://live4.academyart.edu/jmichael and log in as a guest.
- You’ll find information about the teleconference inside the meeting site. If you will be connecting to the online meeting from outside the US and need a local phone number to call, please contact Angela Short (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance, so she can make the necessary arrangements.
- If you plan to attend, I’d appreciate an RSVP (email@example.com).
Please note: We will be recording this session and will make the recording available for on-demand viewing.