Have questions about online teaching?
Confused about how some of the online tools work?
Need tips on best practices in online classes?
Want to share ideas with other online instructors?
Join us for a live Workshop on Teaching Online!
This semester, Instructional Development staff will be hosting regular meetings for online instructors, where you will have a chance to get answers to your teaching questions.
These workshops are offered in a live web conference.
Here are the dates for the Fall Q&A sessions:
- You will need a web browser and a telephone.
- In addition, we would like to use video conferencing for as many people as possible. So if you have a webcam, we hope you will consider participating via video.
- To enter the session, go to: https://live4.academyart.edu/jmichael and log in as a guest.
- You’ll find information about the teleconference inside the meeting site. If you will be connecting to the online meeting from outside the US and need a local phone number to call, please contact Angela Short (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance, so she can make the necessary arrangements.
- If you plan to attend, I’d appreciate an RSVP (email@example.com).
Please note: We will be recording this session and will make the recording available for on-demand viewing.