- Tools for Online Critiques (covers the "Notes" critiquing interface)
- Using Video in Online Classes
- Guide to Proofreading Symbols
- Assessing Online Participation
Pedagogy & Best Practices
- Successful Critique in the Online System
- Critique & Feedback (onsite-focused)
- Crafting Effective Critique Feedback (workshop video & notes)
- Assessing Art (workshop video & notes)
- Streamlined Critiques
- Are your Students Learning from your Online Feedback?
- Using Rubrics for Critique & Grading
- Peer Critiques
Download Sample Rubrics for Writing Assignments (samples courtesy of Kelly Holt & Kevin Koczela)
LA 202 Proposal Rubric
LA 202 Evaluation Rubric
GS 610 Midterm Essay Rubric
GS 610 Final Essay Rubric
The "Notes" critiquing tools now include video mark-up
Jan 19, 2018
What if... you want to encourage students to discuss each other's work?
Jun 15, 2017
New "Notes" drawing tools!
May 09, 2017
Do your students know you're there?
Oct 25, 2016