Have questions about online teaching? Confused about how some of the online tools work? Need tips on best practices in online classes? Want to share ideas with other online instructors? Instructional Development staff host regular online workshops, where you have a chance to talk with your colleagues and get answers to your teaching questions.
Unless otherwise noted, these sessions are offered in a live web conference. Scroll down to see details on how to participate.
Upcoming Events (Spring 2013) | Past Events
Teaching Essentials Workshops (on campus)
- Wednesday, 1/30, 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., PT
Video Recordings of Past Events
Fall teaching expo 2012
- Teaching Style
- What & How to Grade
- Are your Students Learning from your Feedback?
- Using 'Sticky' Ideas to Create Memorable Lectures & Discussions
- Managing Your Online Discussion
- Responding to Challenging Students
- Teaching Writing Online
- Working with ESL Students