Have questions about online teaching? Confused about how some of the online tools work? Need tips on best practices in online classes? Want to share ideas with other online instructors? Instructional Development staff host regular online workshops, where you have a chance to talk with your colleagues and get answers to your teaching questions.
Unless otherwise noted, these sessions are offered in a live web conference. Scroll down to see details on.
Workshops are FREE, but space is limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
Upcoming Events — Dates TBD | Past Events
- New Online Instructor Q&A – Tuesday, January 31, 4 - 5 p.m.
- What's new in the LMS? – Wednesday, February 1, 1 - 2 p.m.
- New Online Instructor Q&A – Friday, February 2, 12 noon - 1 p.m.
- Teaching in your Online Office – Monday, February 6, 3 - 4 p.m.
- New Online Instructor Q&A – Tuesday, February 7, 12 noon - 1 p.m.
- Teaching in your Online Office – Thursday, February 9, 10 - 11 a.m.
- Critiquing & Grading Online – Tuesday, February 14, 12 noon - 1 p.m. OR Wednesday, February 15, 10 - 11 a.m.